cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Smart Switch

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help me with this?

So I just backed up my iPhone ready to switch to my Note 4, got it plugged in for smart switch but it seems to be stuck on step 2... 

"Select content to transfer" I've selected my iPhone back up and its stuck on the spinning wheel so I exited and tried again and its still doing the same thing

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Just leave it running and it will get there eventually.
It has to convert every single one of your files, contacts, emails etc into a different format as Apple use something completely different to everyone else.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Presumably this is now for the S6?

I think so @jonsie? @Anonymous appears to have a love of phones and 'may' be joing the Android Army...Last week it was the Note 4 but that was too big so I thiink she swapped it out for the S6.....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes sorry its foe the s6 now, after many peoblems with smart switch i decided to use android file transfer for my pictures as everything else i tried smart switch one drive too way too long
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Glad it's sorted anyway @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6