Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Launch

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

I know there's some interest from people here about this device, so I thought I'd post this link:

http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/19/samsung-galaxy-note-4-launch/

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd say theirs been a little bit of interest shown by some of the regulars here. wink

Has their been any prices established yet ?
Message 2 of 61

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Thanks for the link @Bambino slight_smile I need the phone before I go overseas for 3 months at the end of October so may well end up preordering when it becomes available.

Message 3 of 61

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Looks like preorders will start Sept. 26, @jonsie Only thing I could find regarding price was this quote from PC Advisor:

'We said the Note 4 is likely to come in between £550 and £600 – similar to the Galaxy S5 - and it seems we were right as Clove has the smartphone up for pre-order at £575 inc VAT.'

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 61

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

YThat's the sort of price I've budgeted for and willing to pay. Not sure whether to go with Samsung or CPW at this point but I've registered with CPW so I'll see what they come up with. Although they are still showing the Note 3 at £300 more than anyone else so possibly not! Astounded

Capture.JPG

Message 5 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just incase anyone thinks about going to an experience store to pre order don't bother I went on Friday and they are only taking pre orders for new contracts not handset only I wasn't very happy at all to say the least
Message 6 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 did have the price up at £509.99 on refresh (which incidentally was the same as the Note 3) however this has since been removed.
Message 7 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
Samsung have the Note 3 up at £549 so can't see it the 4 being cheaper sadly.

Giffgaff who i understand provide sim free handsets have the Note 3 at £439 so it might be cheaper there than Samsung direct and sim free.
Message 8 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just incase anyone thinks about going to an experience store to pre order don't bother I went on Friday and they are only taking pre orders for new contracts not handset only I wasn't very happy at all to say the least

Hi Damien,

Did they say why or when they would allow you ?

Message 9 of 61

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nope Bob I argued a bit with them as I made a special journey they just said only for new contracts point blank I did ask about sim free and supposedly they didn't know
Message 10 of 61