O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Android Devices (Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, etc.)

Level 1: Joiner
MztikalAce

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

So the note 2 comes out today, and I was wondering when it will be available to get of o2 website/stores

Please use plain text.
BurnsyMcr

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I've phoned a few o2 stores and also customer services, nobody seems to know when they'll be stocking them, despite many other networks having stock. The likes of tesco and carphone warehouse etc are also offering o2 contracts, so it's a bit annoying that the O2 stores haven't even got stock yet.

Any more updates?

Please use plain text.
gk55

same here have been around a few stores etc no one has a clue when there getting them in,  even embarrasing when 2 of them have a phones 4 u right next door with big boards outside advertising them on O2 contracts and O2 don't even know when they themselves are getting stock. Find it ridiculous main network stores can't stock a phone before third party's. My upgrades due next week and i'll be going thru a third party if they still haven't got em in.  Pretty poor showing from O2 in my opinion.

Please use plain text.
MztikalAce

Ive also been going around calling o2 and no one knows anything about it :-(,

i went to phones4u today who advertise o2 contracts, was going to upgrade my phone via them to the note 2, all was going smoothly till the end when it wouldnt accept the IMEI of the note 2 lol. 

Then lady tells me they cant sell it on o2 till o2 themselves authorise it :-(, so the third-party companies can't sell it on o2 until o2 themselves offer it urgh.

Hurry up o2!! i want the note 2!!

Please use plain text.
Lordloverocket

Embarrassing. My upgrade is due now, if it isn't on O2 by friday then 'ta ra'. Off to Vodafone on a 12mth contract, £36/m £169 for the phone. Cheaper than buying it sim free and getting a Giff Gaff sim!

Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
Gazza70

I've orderd mine from www.buymobilephones.net.You can get the phone on a £29.00 a month contract and pay £10 up front for the phone.Plus there's other deals on there as well on the device.O2 seriously need to wake up and stock phones quicker.I got my Xperia Arc from the site above because of o2 taking to much time, and my deal was better than what o2 could offer when they finaly got round to selling the Arc.

Please use plain text.
MztikalAce

ive been tweeting with the official o2 twitter account and all they say is its comming soon :s and soon expands to sometime this month which absolutely sucks as i want the phone now,

i dont see why o2 cant release this phone at the same time as other providers 

Please use plain text.
BurnsyMcr

Apparently EE(4G network) are releasing the phone on the 15th. I'm not hoping for anything from O2 before that date, which means another network will be getting my custom as this is pathetic. I've been an iPhone user since the 3GS and I'm really disappointed at the lack of urgency to get the Note II released

Please use plain text.
LesHoHoHope

[ Edited ]

Really don't understand why O2 can't confirm a release date. I'm out of contract and desperate to get one. Will be off elsewhere in a couple of days if there is no news

Please use plain text.
LesHoHoHope

Even Vodafone are offering it direct now.
Please use plain text.