cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMS Always say Pending

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know if this should be in this section or the other, and TBH at 6.30 i couldn't give 36 flying fornications, sorry, am i banned?
Thank you, every single tx I've sent since getting this phone, MOTO X 3 months,still says pending whether it's been delivered or not, same with MMS, what the hell is going on? Really weird..
There's more like in about phone it doesn't show phone number, and as i said other things i can't remember early lol.
It says something like 'Radio not switched on' works fine apart from this, oh...and a crazy bill that had been regular for 3 months at about £70 monthly due to buying data bolt ons cos wifi is down, last month's bill however, check this....
£305!!?? Like, WTF? i hadn't used the phone any extra, even checked the bill, was well over but around half that?
I'll sort bill myself but if anyone can help my PENDING id be chuffed bits, cheers.
Maxed
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
It simply means that you need to put your sim in a phone with sim writing capability.
Android doesn't do it (I've no idea why but there must be a good reason), old Nokia's, BB's and iPhones can do it and only takes a few secs if it's important enough to you to do it.

Thanks Rich. Now I understand wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I know this thread is probably well closed (I've just opened another because TuGo is hacked, was from the start it seems, very, very, nosey ex) but logged in for another reason and saw this.
This phone has been nothing but ****** trouble, great phone but security wise, its hacked to hell, thought it was the WiFi but it seems it was the kernel (for a start).
When I first checked this thread the answers above are NOT what I saw, the first one wasn't there at all and the one I gave kudos to was different?
I'm thinking now (now I know more about Linux etc) that someone has set up a server and is redirecting me, as well as remotely accessing this phone.
There's been spy apps installed that no spy, malware detection app found, it was only by trawling through endless files etc.
There's the Motorola app by "Logmein" RESCUE & RESCUE + installed even though I definitely never installed them, yet stupidly can't uninstall them as it says their stock?
Crazily it says underneath "only to be downloaded by a trained Motorola technician or similar" yet anyone can bloody install them from the playstore.
One I did download was a "digital person" for making up random names complete with addresses, email (temp account) etc for spam sites or FaceBook, yet now its somehow morphed itself into a stock app as well, no installing that.
My IP never ever changes, even though through BT-WIFi they won't let you use static IP without using another company for dynamic DNS, weirdly enough some code called "DynDNS" keeps popping up.
Captive logins (I think that's it) keeps using huge ammounts of data, sometimes topping the list.
Last months top of the data was my DIALER of all things, which when I checked "Bluetooth dialer by telecom" (yet again I think, can't recall correct name at this second) was using it all even though Bluetooth was never one. There are also two icons for dialer, both same everything except...PERMISSIONS
I noticed that underneath my WiFi connection are some nearby ones, but instead of the lock icon it looks more like a pistol?? I've never heard anyone else mention these but there could be a "normal" explanation for it?
The craziest one is "Uninstalled or Disabled Apps" was using huge amounts, not bad going for uninstalled apps or DISABLED lol, its ridiculous, even when I use mobile data it seems 02 keep giving me the same IP, exactly..
Underneath my IP is something that's on no other of my devices (i love tech, I've loads) an IP6 address that's tethered to me and its basically my MAC address for this phone, Moto X (X for dodgy as hell) so anyone watching logs can get my phones MAC, whenever I run checks it says it "assigned to me" and can't be changed.
The kernel has an appointment I had in 2015 as the time stamp, 5th July 2015 CDT, Central Defence Team because it was football training but whoever did it must of thought it was like G- MT, EST codes etc.
But that's 02's job surely? How did they let that get past them?
I should of done more myself but i dont think it would of made any difference with the weird things that they told me to do the first day.
I somehow had to have my mums sim card (or at least her number, its a nano card, her phone didn't use a nano, I've only just remembered that, WTF??) because she got a new phone as well & as she was paying, account holder, tbh o2 would have to answer why cos I don't think I was told.
And the sim-card that came with hers, I *wasn't to use it first* but put in a different one for 3 days then change to the one that came with the phone??? This was supposed to mean shed get to keep her old number, I dunno but maybe, just maybe, she err, could of kept her old Sim card??
In any event it didn't work and I'm stuck with it, a hacked ROM, dodgy kernel, hacked TuGo Account that's caused serious trouble by nosey family members reading my txs when there was nothing good on TV or anything to gossip about lol.
Weirder still, she STILL didn't end up with the new number from the new Sim, I recently swapped it over to another phone and straight away the number it was showing changed to a different one??
I knew her number because I had it logged into my phone but when I tried to call, nothing...
I used the phone to call myself and was amazed to find it was a new number and the FIRST sim I'd used in her phone now had her old number..talk.about head spinning weird..(unless it was my phone SHOWING it has a certain number?? Nothing would surprise me anymore with my haunted & hacked Moto X, even it gave birth to an iPhone (I wish lol).
Thanks 02, /file:///lo/2 :*80* :*443* java K KNACKERED

Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I know this thread is probably well closed (I've just opened another because TuGo is hacked, was from the start it seems, very, very, nosey ex) but logged in for another reason and saw this.
This phone has been nothing but ****** trouble, great phone but security wise, its hacked to hell, thought it was the WiFi but it seems it was the kernel (for a start).
When I first checked this thread the answers above are NOT what I saw, the first one wasn't there at all and the one I gave kudos to was different?
I'm thinking now (now I know more about Linux etc) that someone has set up a server and is redirecting me, as well as remotely accessing this phone.
There's been spy apps installed that no spy, malware detection app found, it was only by trawling through endless files etc.
There's the Motorola app by "Logmein" RESCUE & RESCUE + installed even though I definitely never installed them, yet stupidly can't uninstall them as it says their stock?
Crazily it says underneath "only to be downloaded by a trained Motorola technician or similar" yet anyone can bloody install them from the playstore.
One I did download was a "digital person" for making up random names complete with addresses, email (temp account) etc for spam sites or FaceBook, yet now its somehow morphed itself into a stock app as well, no installing that.
My IP never ever changes, even though through BT-WIFi they won't let you use static IP without using another company for dynamic DNS, weirdly enough some code called "DynDNS" keeps popping up.
Captive logins (I think that's it) keeps using huge ammounts of data, sometimes topping the list.
Last months top of the data was my DIALER of all things, which when I checked "Bluetooth dialer by telecom" (yet again I think, can't recall correct name at this second) was using it all even though Bluetooth was never one. There are also two icons for dialer, both same everything except...PERMISSIONS
I noticed that underneath my WiFi connection are some nearby ones, but instead of the lock icon it looks more like a pistol?? I've never heard anyone else mention these but there could be a "normal" explanation for it?
The craziest one is "Uninstalled or Disabled Apps" was using huge amounts, not bad going for uninstalled apps or DISABLED lol, its ridiculous, even when I use mobile data it seems 02 keep giving me the same IP, exactly..
Underneath my IP is something that's on no other of my devices (i love tech, I've loads) an IP6 address that's tethered to me and its basically my MAC address for this phone, Moto X (X for dodgy as hell) so anyone watching logs can get my phones MAC, whenever I run checks it says it "assigned to me" and can't be changed.
The kernel has an appointment I had in 2015 as the time stamp, 5th July 2015 CDT, Central Defence Team because it was football training but whoever did it must of thought it was like G- MT, EST codes etc.
But that's 02's job surely? How did they let that get past them?
I should of done more myself but i dont think it would of made any difference with the weird things that they told me to do the first day.
I somehow had to have my mums sim card (or at least her number, its a nano card, her phone didn't use a nano, I've only just remembered that, WTF??) because she got a new phone as well & as she was paying, account holder, tbh o2 would have to answer why cos I don't think I was told.
And the sim-card that came with hers, I *wasn't to use it first* but put in a different one for 3 days then change to the one that came with the phone??? This was supposed to mean shed get to keep her old number, I dunno but maybe, just maybe, she err, could of kept her old Sim card??
In any event it didn't work and I'm stuck with it, a hacked ROM, dodgy kernel, hacked TuGo Account that's caused serious trouble by nosey family members reading my txs when there was nothing good on TV or anything to gossip about lol.
Weirder still, she STILL didn't end up with the new number from the new Sim, I recently swapped it over to another phone and straight away the number it was showing changed to a different one??
I knew her number because I had it logged into my phone but when I tried to call, nothing...
I used the phone to call myself and was amazed to find it was a new number and the FIRST sim I'd used in her phone now had her old number..talk.about head spinning weird..(unless it was my phone SHOWING it has a certain number?? Nothing would surprise me anymore with my haunted & hacked Moto X, even it gave birth to an iPhone (I wish lol).
Thanks 02

Did the tablets work in the end or did you resort to the tin foil hat method???

Message 13 of 15

RVLDeJung
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I happen to use an old Nokia phone, a Nokia 220 DS to be precise.

I've had this problem ever since I switched from Vigin to O2.

Before then, Pending and Received worked just fine!

Any ideas?

Message 14 of 15

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6533 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1481 Solutions

@RVLDeJung Don't know if it helps but O2 don't do delivery reports on standard SMS. 

If your messages are going OK then no reports are normal

If they are not going it is another issue

@RVLDeJung wrote:

I happen to use an old Nokia phone, a Nokia 220 DS to be precise.

I've had this problem ever since I switched from Vigin to O2.

Before then, Pending and Received worked just fine!

Any ideas?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 15 of 15