cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ridiculous

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, my name is X,probably by my name you can find me in your system! I am having a huge problem with the O2 company, what is actually should be maximum 1 hour to sort it out! I had for 2 years a contract what was on my ex-girlfriends name (XY)! 1 year and 5 month ago we called the costumer service to ask them for help, I told to that person I want to pay for my own bill and XY wants to pay for her own bills! He said after a long chat "its done, everything is fine!" Ohh yeah this jentlman set up every single payment for my account, so I payed for 1 year and 5 months for everything what ever just happend on both phones! I was trying to ask costumer service and O2 shop that what is the reason I have to pay that much amount!??!? The answer was "sorry I cant help you because the contract is not on your name"! 3 days ago I went to an O2 store and there I find out what happend! I had missing £1374.90 all together from my account because of the mistake what the guy made at O2 costumer service and of course XY used her phone many times for international calls to hungary what made my bank account much lighter! I payed for everything! Huge mistake from a big company like yours! So after all I've got a new cotract with a new number, I should be happy shouldn't I??? I AM MORE ANGRY THEN EVER! I was asking to keep my old phone number, because I need it! They said again to wait 24 hours,fine what else I can do! I was like lets trust in this company! But let me tell you something, I am waiting for 3 days,anyway how I count it, it is way much more than 24(72h if it helps)! So I called costumer service again, I was talking with at least 7 people at the last 2 days and only 2 of them was helpful and nice to me, plus I had to wait 10-20 minutes every single time, it's a bit poor...! But even if anyone is helpful I still can wipe my ass with it because I don't get what I want, ( my previous number )! And just to make sure how hideous all these thing what is going on here, I recieved a £21.88 bill from O2, just for calling the costumer service! So you having loads of foolish mistakes and I am paying to fix it!!?? I will try my best to take all this forward as much as I can and make a big deal about it! I will share my experience with everyone to let people know why they shouldn't choose O2! Thank you
Yours sincerely,
X

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous

Firstly I have to let you know that you aren't talking with O2 by posting here. This is actually a customer to customer forum and we have no access to your account, We can only advise you of action to take..

It's a shame that you didn't realise you could check your accounts by looking in My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

This would have shown you much earlier the amount outstanding.

Also it's a little late to say this now but for future reference if either you or your girlfriend had set up direct debits with your bank .....the amount you owed would have been taken monthly and there would be no debt at all

Sadly, as it stands you are liable for the amount owing and it has to be paid. Maybe customer services will allow you to set up some type of payment plan?

If you feel you need to complain then you need to follow this route http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I am really sorry you find yourself in this mess. I hope it gets sorted for you...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

To add..I see you have included your phone number in your post. I have asked for it to be removed as this is an open forum...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
  • 93223 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

All a bit of a mess I'm afraid. So you still have one account in your name and one account in her name? Obviously the money has gone now but the o2 shop were correct. They cannot discuss an account not in your name and she would have to be present with you irrespective of the payments coming from your bank account. 

Surely you should have noticed earlier how your monthly bill had increased and presumably she got no bills?

With transferring the number to your account your gf would have to close the first account. This can't be done by you I'm afraid.

Link below for email complaint if you feel o2 were at fault.

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 4 of 4