cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconditioned phones

Anonymous
Not applicable

My 2 year contract ends beginning of November 2016 and i have seen a real good deal with 02 on a reconditioned phone, monthly payment less than what i am paying now - so what i am asking is could i take it out now, does that mean that i would have to pay for getting out of my contract? or would i have to wait til end of october when the deal may be closed!! -

My new email address is [Removed]

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you are on refresh now you just pay off your phone.
If on a normal contract you need to pay off the remainder of your monthly bills upto October as you are given a one month early upgrade.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous Call customer service on 202 from your mobile.

This is a public forum. Please remove your email address or you will get spammed. Go to Options and Edit Reply.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you are on refresh now you just pay off your phone.
If on a normal contract you need to pay off the remainder of your monthly bills upto October as you are given a one month early upgrade.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3