cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help- Samsung not working error message

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am nearly in tears here-phone has stopped working giving error message on start up:

The application Samsung Home (Process com.sec.android.app.twlauncher) has stopped working unexpectedly. Please try again.

Underneath is option to force close- I do this repeatedly until phone jams.

I need this for work- new manager tomorrow- am nearly hysterical- what can I do?!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Hopefully you have a backup so all you can do now is perform a factory reset or if all else fails reflash the firmware.

Have a read through this http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/HOW-TO-A-Guide-to-using-Odin/m-p/46346...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Hopefully you have a backup so all you can do now is perform a factory reset or if all else fails reflash the firmware.

Have a read through this http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/HOW-TO-A-Guide-to-using-Odin/m-p/46346...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you- no back up but I just need it to work- new boss starts tomorrow. I can't get it to do anything, how can I reset it!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
It's all on the link (Hold Vol up+ Home + Power)

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4