Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture messages permenantly queued for sending

louB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've got a Sony Experia Neo and for past couple months I've been unable to send or receive picture messages. Really driving me crazy now, phone's about to go out the window!

I've tried all the usual stuff, updated the MMS settings, restored factory settings, battery in and out but nothing seems to work.

Has anyone got any more ideas? (beside chucking it out the window which is my favorite option at the moment!)

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the forum,

You must be connected to data to send MMS messaging although the service does not actually use any data , so ensure your mobile data and 3g settings are toggled on.

Go into your phones settings and double check your APN settings.

http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/chapter/595-04-how-to-set-apn-settings-for-the-02-mobile-network

If you can put your sim in a secondary phone and try to send a MMS message and if it works then this highlights the phone settings at fault. If not then its your account.

Finally ring o2 Customer Services to have your account checked and provisioned for MMS.

If they say it look Ok then insist on having the MMS part of it Re Provisioned.

Contract : 202

Payg       : 4445

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi and Welcome to the forum,

You must be connected to data to send MMS messaging although the service does not actually use any data , so ensure your mobile data and 3g settings are toggled on.

Go into your phones settings and double check your APN settings.

http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/chapter/595-04-how-to-set-apn-settings-for-the-02-mobile-network

If you can put your sim in a secondary phone and try to send a MMS message and if it works then this highlights the phone settings at fault. If not then its your account.

Finally ring o2 Customer Services to have your account checked and provisioned for MMS.

If they say it look Ok then insist on having the MMS part of it Re Provisioned.

Contract : 202

Payg       : 4445

Message 2 of 2