cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picasa importing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies, but I'm going to hijack the forum to ask an unrelated question!  Does anyone know how the hell I get Picasa to import from my phone's SD card?  By default it goes to phone memory, where there are no photos.  If I 'import from folder' and navigate the DCIM folder on my SD card, it tells me there are no files - there are hundreds!  Picasa is quite annoying 😞

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning all, I'm afraid I've been wasting the forum's time - somehow my friend's phone had assigned my number to a spam list! Not sure how it happened, and we thought we'd checked that possibility, but a second check revealed the problem.  That's a good result really, as I wasn't sure where to go next with the investigation! Thanks for your help folks

regards

Kate

Message 11 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Glad you got there in the end. There is usually a simple resolution but none are a waste of time slight_smile

Message 12 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Glad you got there in the end. There is usually a simple resolution but none are a waste of time slight_smile

Indeed jonsie...and all of the thread makes fascinating reading as it allows others (like me) to learn new things..

so I personally welcome your post @Anonymous   wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 13