cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Galaxy Note 3 - What's inside the box?

Anonymous
Not applicable

As the title says - what is in the box? We know its the phone slight_smile However recent videos show that certain regions and carriers are changing what is supplied.

Do we get headphones?

Battery charger?

Spare battery (like in Korea)

Searched online and can not find any info on this.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Nasal use is not recommended.

Jonty.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I cannot stess this enough......

However, if anyone tries, post the results here wink

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 17

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

Toby

Reminds me of this story from a few years back (I have deliberately not attached the photo).

There's a current law suit in the works by a Minnesota man named Henry Harleny. Mr. Harleny is suing a famous drill company for physical damages caused to him by their tools. Mr. Harleny claims that he wanted to eliminate an itch in his nose, so he placed a power drill up his nose and turned the drill on with the drill bit still attached. He successfully got rid of the "itch", but in the process he "drilled" off his nose.

Attached is a picture of Mr. Harleny taken at the hospital.

Here is a statement by Mr. Harleny:

"Nowhere on the package, or the actual tool was there a warning that specifically tells the consumer not to place the drill up their nose, or any orifice for that matter. These companies need to take responsibility for their products".

Mr. Harleny is suing for $25 million.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

Toby

Reminds me of this story from a few years back (I have deliberately not attached the photo).

There's a current law suit in the works by a Minnesota man named Henry Harleny. Mr. Harleny is suing a famous drill company for physical damages caused to him by their tools. Mr. Harleny claims that he wanted to eliminate an itch in his nose, so he placed a power drill up his nose and turned the drill on with the drill bit still attached. He successfully got rid of the "itch", but in the process he "drilled" off his nose.

Attached is a picture of Mr. Harleny taken at the hospital.

Here is a statement by Mr. Harleny:

"Nowhere on the package, or the actual tool was there a warning that specifically tells the consumer not to place the drill up their nose, or any orifice for that matter. These companies need to take responsibility for their products".

Mr. Harleny is suing for $25 million.

A prime example of the world gone mad!

People like this should just be jailed if they even consider trying to take it to court! Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

At the risk of this all going off topic:

Did you hear the story about the American woman who sued a sperm donor for child maintenance - and WON?

Message 14 of 17

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Nothing surprises me anymore, Phill......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's safe to say the world has gone totally cuckoo in places, and... er in fact STOP the world I want to get off!

Smiley Frustrated

Message 16 of 17

jonsie
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions