Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 saga.

chriswp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Disgusted isn't the word. It started last week when I tried to upgrade on refresh for the new Note 4. Even though it was supposed to be released on the 17th the online shop only said ''coming soon''. Went on live chat and I was assured that it was in stock and I could order. Still couldn't order it, so phoned 202....45 minutes later the call cut off. So after a few days of trying I managed to order it online yesterday and was informed the phone would arrive today, so I took the day off work and waited and waited and waited. Went on live chat and was told that when I ordered, even though my order was taken, the phone was out of stock..... so why didn't the system tell me this instead of telling me it would be delivered tomorrow? Now I'm told its back in stock and will be delivered in the next 24 to 48 hours meaning I have to take another day off work, but which day do I take off?

Did some searching online on this company and it doesn't make good reading, they appear to be a complete cluster**bleep** when it comes to customer service, orders etc. Depending on what happens in the next few days I may well be cancelling completely and going elsewhere. 

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats Phab(let) news!!  Dance

Message 51 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chriswp wrote:

This how you do it o2...take note (good pun eh?)

After cancelling my upgrade I went on the Carphone Warehouse website and ordered a sim free Note 4. In stock and payment accepted they said allow for 3 days to be able to collect from store of my choice. That was Saturday. On Sunday I get a text saying its been despatched with an email with a DPD tracking number. Checked Monday morning, today, and its been delivered to the store. Hop on the tube and I picked it up an hour ago and its next to me charging up. Great service and I have learn't never to upgrade with o2 again. 

More or less the same for me.  I cancelled the O2 order/upgrade on Saturday.   Phoned CPW on Sunday,  paid £32 to finish my contract & got the upgrade sorted.  My new phone was here 10.20am on Monday.  Thank you so much Carbonell Warehouse, because it looks like o2 still haven't got the phones sent out.

Message 52 of 55

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Going off the two new threads this morning O2 are still using false promises to try and appease angry customers.

Message 53 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 will never learn. Whether it's upgrades to os' or phone releases. It's always the same.

Message 54 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh o2!

not giving damm about paid customer as always!

Message 55 of 55