Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 4 saga.

chriswp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Disgusted isn't the word. It started last week when I tried to upgrade on refresh for the new Note 4. Even though it was supposed to be released on the 17th the online shop only said ''coming soon''. Went on live chat and I was assured that it was in stock and I could order. Still couldn't order it, so phoned 202....45 minutes later the call cut off. So after a few days of trying I managed to order it online yesterday and was informed the phone would arrive today, so I took the day off work and waited and waited and waited. Went on live chat and was told that when I ordered, even though my order was taken, the phone was out of stock..... so why didn't the system tell me this instead of telling me it would be delivered tomorrow? Now I'm told its back in stock and will be delivered in the next 24 to 48 hours meaning I have to take another day off work, but which day do I take off?

Did some searching online on this company and it doesn't make good reading, they appear to be a complete cluster**bleep** when it comes to customer service, orders etc. Depending on what happens in the next few days I may well be cancelling completely and going elsewhere. 

Message 1 of 55
54 REPLIES 54

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if o2 got their delivery of black note 4's today (friday)?

If they have, it'll be a good sign that they'll actually get the white ones monday

Message 32 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

As customers we won't truly know unless people post they got theirs.

Your Stuck between Uk customer services and live chat. 😳
Message 33 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
The only problem with that @Anonymous is you can't trust customer services or live chat to TELL THE TRUTH.
Message 34 of 55

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if o2 got their delivery of black note 4's today (friday)?

If they have, it'll be a good sign that they'll actually get the white ones monday

All I know is, the shop page for black Note 4's is reading exactly he same as it did 4 days ago which was when I last checked... ie."Up to 5 days delivery. More stock expected soon". I have looked for the white model...and saying exactly the same...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

Most people's gripe is the actual conflicting advice received off each departments.

They need to be singing from the same hymn sheet.
Message 36 of 55

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

When I just checked the shop page....i was invited to 'chat now'... I wonder what would have been said about the delivery times of the phone...had I taken them up on their offer...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 55

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Very much echoing the iphone launch, disgraceful the lack of information and misinformation coming from customer service these days.

Message 38 of 55

Anonymous
Not applicable
I upgraded Tuesday and after being told the white was out of stock when i first called that morning when i called later in the afternoon to order the black. (This time I was offered the white or black but decided to stick with the black) an hour later I got a text to say it was out of stock and was expected to be back in on fri. Spoke on chat yesterday and they said it won't be in stock until mon so I won't get it until Tuesday. O2 are basically processing orders pretending they have stock then texting later to say they don't and that we have to wait. It's disgusting!
Message 39 of 55

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 40 of 55