cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 1020 led light stays on, help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since yesterday the led (flash assist) light on my nokia 1020 is permanently on even when my phone is off. I've done the hard reset but no luck. Please help.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Contact your nearest Nokia service centre as it sounds like a repair is needed.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Contact your nearest Nokia service centre as it sounds like a repair is needed.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

It seems you are not the only one with this problem, there are quite a few Nokia 1020 owners with the same issue http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices/forum/mdlumia/back-light-little-round-one-stays-on-...

It may be worth it to try a few of their suggestions but I have to admit I dint come across any solutions that actually worked... seems to be connected with the software upgrade from 8.0 to 8.1.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your help
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
You can call Nokia, for general support and advice please call 0845 0455555 or try your local Carphone Warehouse as they have their own authorised service centres.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6