cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No wifi

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a htc one and can not get a wifi connection at home. Its not my wifi as the rest of the family are functioning ok. One uses o2 the other EE. I can use my mobile data. Have tried to restart phone and it will connect for a couple of seconds and then disable again. Iv tried to re key in pass word. Any ideas ?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Try forgetting the wifi network in the phones settings and or Maybe a hard reset may help (create a backup to save your data that's stored in the phone ) but if it's hardware related I would contact the uk manufacturers uk homepage support.

Edit -> http://www.htc.com/uk/support/htc-one/howto/338776.html
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
A bit difficult with the limited info we've got but can you try and connect to another wifi hotspot first, somewhere like McDonalds for example so we can determine if it's a fault with your router or your phone first?
Rebooting your rooter can sometimes help and obviously passwords are case sensitive when inputting them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having the same issue since yesterday. I went into the 02 shop and they can't help. Don't know where one is suppose to get help from
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
We can help you but you need to explain your problem and what you've tried so far.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

A more detailed description and I'm sure we can help but we need to know the exact circumstances of WiFi cutting out. There are some knowledgeable people on here only too willing to assist you.

Message 6 of 6