cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection from Greenisland to Jordanstown !

Anonymous
Not applicable
Since just before 4pm bank holiday Monday there has been no mobile network. Local o2 shop were useless, the queue of complainants in Newtownabbey was 25 deep and there was lock down in communication with o2 , who funny enough all went home as the problem in northern Ireland started. Thinking o2 will be receiving my business losses tomorrow! Hopeless company
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
There is a major outage today, please be patient
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I live in Omagh and haven't had service since 6pm today, really not gd enough!!
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Read this...the red part at the top. Being worked on

http://status.o2.co.uk/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone else had problems with mobile around the abbeycentre (and general area) Signal for all networks around there is pretty woeful (I know some places are difficult to cover anyway but surely its possible to have extra masts in such a busy location ?) Oddly the official coverage maps claim the signal there is fine but the only network available in some places around there is Three. And speaking of Three when is the roaming agreement between O2 and Three supposed to be happening ?
Message 6 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Have you checked your mast status here by putting in the postcode? http://status.o2.co.uk/

You can also download the My Network app for updates http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

Re the O2 merger with Three, we are expecting a statement some time in March the last I heard....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Cleoriff,
Ive always found coveragein and around the Abbey Centre/Longwood retail park to be very patchy (tried sifferent phones) even though the maps suggest the area is well served with masts. Not sure of the exact postcode but its BT36 something. I find O2 coverage elsewhere is pretty good so not sure why theres a problem there. There is an O2 shop there but the guy I talked to there didnt understand what the problem is either ?
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

O2 say there's a fault in that area but if it's always been patchy then they do need not her mast....

Live results for BT36

• Sorry a phone mast close to you isn't working

This means you might experience problems making calls, using the internet, or sending/receiving emails.

Updated 14:00 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

Register for ongoing updates on this issue.
Message 9 of 9