cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS settings on Samsung GT-S3650 not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband and I have identical mobiles, the Samsung GT-S3650. They are both on O2. As far as we can tell, they both have the same settings for MMS. I can send and receive picture messages. My husband cannot. When I send him a picture message, he gets a text from O2 telling him he has received a picture message and to view it he has to go to the O2 website and type in a pin. When I receive a picture message I just get the picture. Any ideas why this is happening? He has requested the settings from the O2 website several times but it makes no difference.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I would guess that the MMS service is not provisioned on his account. Call CS (202 contract or 4445 PAYG) and ask for it to be activated or re activated. (If it is showing as active ask them to remove it and re apply it).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I would guess that the MMS service is not provisioned on his account. Call CS (202 contract or 4445 PAYG) and ask for it to be activated or re activated. (If it is showing as active ask them to remove it and re apply it).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2