cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LGG5 Free Cam Plus?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there. I've recently upgraded to the LG G5 on a new O2 Refresh contract and I qualified for the free Cam Plus gift promotion. The phone is awesome btw!

The webpage is lgg5promotion.com/o2/,
I've waited the 14 days stated before claiming. The redemption period is 22nd April to 27th May. I upgraded on the 11th but haven't had any sort of text or confirmation email at all.

Has anyone received their Cam Plus or had any word back at all about it?

Thanks slight_smile
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good news slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Got it sorted everyone. Checked the terms and conditions to see who the administrator was. Contacted the administrator and got it sorted straight away slight_smile Received an email and text just there with a delivery date aswell.

Magnet Harlequin?.....Good news @Anonymous and great that you persevered...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah Magnet Harlequin is the administrator. They were really nice on the phone and sorted it all straight away. And yeah definitely, glad I did. Hopefully anyone else needing any help will notice this post in the community. Glad that's sorted......onto looking for a decent screen protector now, can't find 1 anywhere 😂
Message 24 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 25 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry I should have mentioned it was tempered glass I was looking for. I have looked on Amazon but alot of the reviews of the tempered glass protectors aren't the greatest so not sure what to get. Thanks for the kind reply though slight_smile
Message 26 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Sorry I should have mentioned it was tempered glass I was looking for. I have looked on Amazon but alot of the reviews of the tempered glass protectors aren't the greatest so not sure what to get. Thanks for the kind reply though slight_smile

No problem. I wasn't sure if you had seen those as some had 4 or 5 star rating....Anyway best of luck with the free cam wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
No worries. Thanks for taking a look. And I'm sure I'll enjoy it 😃
Message 28 of 32

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
That top curve is why you can't find a good one, same with the galaxy edge models, unless fitted to the exact shape you'll get problems.
I looked and looked for a curved glass protector with the correct touch response but it never materialised. Your best bet is a ultimate shield TPU protector.
They are exact size and don't feel tacky like most TPU protectors.
Message 29 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just ordered myself some tpu protectors and a tempered glass 1 just to try it out. It's pretty much just the sheet of glass to cover the screen area and not the curve so hopefully I get lucky and all the edges stick down. I've saw a few curved 1s aswell to fit the curve at the top but lack in the adhesive like you said and end up just coming off.

Maybe they'll bring out something decent soon for it I hope. Thanks for the reply, appreciate it slight_smile
Message 30 of 32