cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G5 release

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pre ordered the LG g5... It's down for release today.. Does anyone know when that actually means they will be sent out? Got conflicting reports from o2.. O2 guru said today.. O2 on the phone said Monday?
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Sorry to be off topic briefly but I was confused when I saw this as didn't think I'd created this thread! Very similar username to mine lol.

Hope you get your G5 soon, good looking phone with lots of potential for those plug - in modules!
Message 21 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I never noticed there were two of you....just an underscore between @Anonymous and @Sammy_boy Confused

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I have a doppelgänger! 😛

Tempted to get a G5 at some point, according to iFixit it's very repairable and being able to change the battery easily if one becomes faulty is always good!
Message 24 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well Tuesday has come and nothing .. Spoken to various people at O2 and they say they will get back and never do ..

No one seems to know what is going on.. meanwhile my friend has been down to the shop and picked one up , no problem ..

Tempted to cancel my order and just go down and get the phone from an actual shop !

Message 25 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I wouldn't cancel until you have checked instore @Anonymous It appears store availability is also hit and miss..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bums ..

It would just be good if they could manage expectations .. rather than fobbing me off or giving me dates that never happen ..

Feels like no one knows ..

Message 27 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just been assured by an O2 guru that this will be delivered tomorrow morning .. Do I trust him/her?

Message 28 of 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144366 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
I wouldn't - but I would be phoning local stores to check stock in there.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 29 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me : Yes thanks .. not saying I don't believe you but I spoke to O2 earlier and they couldn't say when it was being delivered and one of you O2 guru's said it was definitely being delivered last Friday .. and nothing happened ... 

O2 Guru :Sam , it will definitely get dispatched today and you will get the notification about that 

Hmmmm....

Message 30 of 32