cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G5 release

Anonymous
Not applicable
I pre ordered the LG g5... It's down for release today.. Does anyone know when that actually means they will be sent out? Got conflicting reports from o2.. O2 guru said today.. O2 on the phone said Monday?
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now we know how you spend your lunch break @viridis

the perils of ordering online. Always go Instore as you have a much better chance of your favoured model in stock 

Message 11 of 32

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
In stock in Coventry O2 store, just played with one...?

What did you think @viridis?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 32

lmb135
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone managed to receive any information from o2 as to why the phone release has been delayed? Was meant to get the phone delivered today/tommorrow and now they say it will be pushed back to the 12th. I called them to find out why and the chap on the end didn't have a clue?

Message 13 of 32

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
@Toby is the man to find out why but as above, they are available in stores.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 32

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@viridis wrote:
In stock in Coventry O2 store, just played with one...?

What did you think @viridis?

Looks nice, but like most handsets this year, offers little extra to make it stand out above its predecessor.

The removable swap parts are a nice feature but in my mind I'm thinking they should have just added these features to a single design. Why can I only have HD audio OR the pro camera? Why not both like sammy or Sony or Huawei? 

I think most mobiles this year will sell on looks as inside they are so alike now. This one does look really nice tho but tbh, I hate the rear button, I really do.

Message 16 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

As @jonsie said. I wonder if the online shop either has a very limited stock of this phone, or it's already out of stock. Possibly people who may have pre ordered this phone got the stock first 

Message 17 of 32

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I would guess this one was pre-ordered if originally due for delivery today?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 18 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

We can all keep guessing really as to what the actual reason is but I have a feeling it's out of stock

Message 19 of 32

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Good guess I'd say.

Currently using:
Message 20 of 32