cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G5 Camplus promotion

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,

Wondered if anyone here has managed to claim their free CamPlus unit.

Been speaking to o2 for 2 weeks now and not getting anywhere with it.

That keep sending me the laptopoutlet.co.uk 15% leaflets stating that this is the leaflet for redemption, but this doesn't even have the details on for the lg promotion web page.

Help please.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

Magnet Harlequin are the promoters.
Details here
http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/lg-g5-launch-cam-plus-terms-and-conditions

You have until May 27th to redeem, so be quick - link to redeem on link above.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, having been speaking with a brilliantly useful lady in the Customer Services I hope it's all sorted.

I wasn't sent a claim leaflet with my phone but accidentally sent the 15% off ones.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Forgot to say I couldn't use the website in the T&Cs as I didn't have the necessary claim code.
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Good to hear it's sorted...though I do hope the correct leaflet arrives in time. Fingers crossed x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Forgot to say I couldn't use the website in the T&Cs as I didn't have the necessary claim code.

Would have been useful to know, lol Smiley LOL

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know. Lol

I was on the phone at the same time. I was hoping I was just going mad about it all and that if missed something in the T&Cs Lol.
Message 7 of 7