cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG G Flex Update?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

How long till we recive the LG g flex (kitkat?) update, the last post about this was a month ago and we were told there would be news early september. Also will it be 4.3 or 4.4

I am thinking of buying the Moto 360 through O2 but if my phone isn't updated in time I won't.

Cheers

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Brand new info from today folks - We've finished our testing of 4.4.2 for the G Flex so you should start seeing this roll out to your device hopefully within the next week or two.

Keep an eye open and give me us a shout if you update and have anything to say - see any performance increases? Better battery life? slight_smile

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Chris_K from the Social Media Team will update as soon as more is known I would have thought.
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess in that case what is the current situation. How long will it realistically take?

Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
As we're all customers here like you I can't answer that. 😞
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last question to pose is O2 state that the moto 360 works on any device above Jelly Bean however most other websites say 4.3? 

Message 5 of 8

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions
Is your handset locked to o2? If not download the lg software support tool and use this to check for an update.

My lg g2 receives all the international firnware.
Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 6 of 8

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Last question to pose is O2 state that the moto 360 works on any device above Jelly Bean however most other websites say 4.3? 

4.3 = Jellybean 😉

We still appear to be awaiting further info regarding updates for this one but I've greased up some cogs to get things double checked. Soon as I find out anything official i'll post an announcement.

Message 7 of 8

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Brand new info from today folks - We've finished our testing of 4.4.2 for the G Flex so you should start seeing this roll out to your device hopefully within the next week or two.

Keep an eye open and give me us a shout if you update and have anything to say - see any performance increases? Better battery life? slight_smile

Message 8 of 8