cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet settings for ONEPLUS ONE

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I'm not able to connect to internet and I can't find the connection settings for ONEPLUS ONE.

Does anybody know how to do it?

Thanks

Cheers

izi0

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Try texting ACTIVE to 2020 to get the settings sent to the phone. Save them then reboot the phone.

Alternatively you can find the settings here : APN Settings | Geek Squad | Android

or here : Connecting Android Phone to Data Services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Try texting ACTIVE to 2020 to get the settings sent to the phone. Save them then reboot the phone.

Alternatively you can find the settings here : APN Settings | Geek Squad | Android

or here : Connecting Android Phone to Data Services

Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and Welcome to the Community Forum.

Occasionally turning the phone off , clean the SIM card and battery pull (phone model dependant) and turn the phone back on clears lots of glitches.

Do you have your mobile data turned on in the phones settings ?

Is their icon in your phones status bar like in this link http://rhsayem.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/what-does-it-mean-g-e-h-h-3g-in.html?m=1

Check your Masts via the Service Status by inputting your post code here http://status.o2.co.uk

This may help http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-everyone/m-p/593752#M59833
Message 3 of 13

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'm sure the correct apn will sort your problem out wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As a side to this, just wanted to check that you were aware that you won't be able to get 4G from O2 with this phone ?
http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/oneplus-one-problems
2G and 3G will work fine and 4G on some other UK networks, just not O2 due to no support for Band 20.
Good luck with the settings and well done for getting hold of the phone in the first place.
Let us know how you get on and a little review of the handset would be nice if you get the time slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I've used the APN settings link and now it's working!

Thank you very much

Cheers

izi0

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome news.

Thank you for updating us all.

Enjoy.

slight_smile
Message 7 of 13

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Glad you got it sorted, you asked for the settings so it was apparent that once you had them all would be ok slight_smile

Message 8 of 13

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good result and don't forget to mark jonsie's answer as the solution to help others slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

So did it work on 4G  or just 3G. And how you finding the phone?

Message 10 of 13