O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Android Devices (Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, etc.)

Level 2: Apprentice
andyrt53

How to remove Voice Mail icon from Samsung Galaxy Ace

Could anyone tell me how to remove the Voice Mail icon from the top left of the screen on my Samsung Galaxy Ace please?
Please use plain text.
Level 27: Desk Jockey
Leonard

Re: How to remove Voice Mail icon from Samsung Galaxy Ace

Hi Andy,

Do you have any pending voicemails?

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a private message.

Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
andyrt53

Hello Leonard, The Voicemail icon arrived during the recent O2 problem phase. When I draw the screen down and tap on the icon bar a get a "USSD Code Running" notification followed by an "Unknown Application" message to which you have to tap OK. Is this problem associated with the fact that I no longer receive audible or on-screen notification of the receipt of new Hotmail; if not could you please let me know how to activate this function? Many thanks, Andy
Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

[ Edited ]

andyrt53 wrote:
Hello Leonard, The Voicemail icon arrived during the recent O2 problem phase. When I draw the screen down and tap on the icon bar a get a "USSD Code Running" notification followed by an "Unknown Application" message to which you have to tap OK. Is this problem associated with the fact that I no longer receive audible or on-screen notification of the receipt of new Hotmail; if not could you please let me know how to activate this function? Many thanks, Andy

Any help:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=767520

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.4
Please use plain text.
Level 1: Joiner
lilianfrs

How do delete a voicemail from galaxy s4
Please use plain text.
MI5
Topics: 217
Solutions: 2,774

lilianfrs wrote:
How do delete a voicemail from galaxy s4

You can either listen to the voicemail and then delete it, try turning voicemail off then back on again (Dial 1760 then 1750) or if it won't delete by either of thee methods try leaving yourself another voicemail and then delete that, which sometimes helps to remove any that have got stuck.

Samsung S3 i9305 Dual SIM. Asus Fonepad.
HTC One M7. Samsung ATIV s. Xperia Z1.
Please use plain text.