Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change password on Yahoo email on Samsung GT-S5830i phone

Eric-catman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know how to change the password on my Yahoo email on my Samsung GT-S5830i phone? I recently changed it on my PC and since then can't receive emails on my phone. Have searched everywhere with no luck!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
From there tap on your email account to bring you into the settings for this account. Scroll down and go into outgoing server settings. From here delete the password and enter your new one, once you have some that do it for incoming server settings as well. Failing that the best option can sometimes be to delete the account and add it again.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Open your email app and go into menu >settings..
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
From there tap on your email account to bring you into the settings for this account. Scroll down and go into outgoing server settings. From here delete the password and enter your new one, once you have some that do it for incoming server settings as well. Failing that the best option can sometimes be to delete the account and add it again.
Message 3 of 3