cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How reset counter simlock code

Anonymous
Not applicable
SIM/Network Lock [ New ] Options on ‎26-11-2013 16:27 Hello, I am O2 pay Monthly costumer and I would like to use different SIM card in my phone. I am not from UK so when I am travelling to my country I would like to use my home SIM card. I have "network unlock code" provided by O2 but it does not work. After few online research I found that it does not work because my phone is "hardlocked" as they call it. Phone: Sony Xperia U or Sony Xperia ST25i When you press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu > simlock I am seeing this menu: [X] Network 0 [ ] Network Subset 5 [ ] Service Provider 5 [ ] Corporate 5 SIM/Network Lock [ New ] Options on ‎26-11-2013 16:27 Hello, I am O2 pay Monthly costumer and I would like to use different SIM card in my phone. I am not from UK so when I am travelling to my country I would like to use my home SIM card. I have "network unlock code" provided by O2 but it does not work. After few online research I found that it does not work because my phone is "hardlocked" as they call it. Phone: Sony Xperia U or Sony Xperia ST25i When you press *#*#7378423#*#* and access the service menu > simlock I am seeing this menu: [X] Network 0 [ ] Network Subset 5 [ ] Service Provider 5 [ ] Corporate 5 Does anyone know how to reset the counter Network unlock code or if there is anything else I can do to fix that? My friend bought Xperia E1 in ASDA locked to O2. My friend put another sim card and entered phone lock code, and did not know that it must have a special code removing the lock operator's network :)) The phone is bought as Pay-as-you-go. How to solve this problem, he wants to use the phone on another network. Please do not post about buying another phone, this is not a solution :))
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Please do not post about buying another phone, this is not a solution slight_smile thanks for your the quick reply

Unfortunately, it is your ONLY solution 😞

Exactly....sad but true it seems....:smileysad: @Anonymous  when you have been given expert advice you really should not challenge it. These guys know what they are talking about...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 21