cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many times does my phone need to be sent away for repair before its replaced?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im on my 3rd repair for battery drain on a Samsung S4.....Want to leave Samsung and O2!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous if it's the 3rd repair you would be better of speaking to returns and repairs instead of just taking the phone to the O2 store.Ring 202 explain the faults and u will be transfered to them.Hope this helps:smileywink:

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
O2 will replace the phone after 3 repairs for the same fault.
Ask them for a different type of phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Depends on the reason for the battery drain.

I had this on one of my S4 handsets and the issue was the bulging battery. If you have this just get o2 to replace the battery.

Another reason for battery drain on the S4 is TuGo. If you have TuGo and you receive a call during the day, it doesn't always disconnect the call in TuGo and so the battery can drain in an hour.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

You could leave O2 when ever you want as long as you pay up the contract.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high...

The issue over the phone is another situation which either needs resolving by O2 who should replace the phone now.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous if it's the 3rd repair you would be better of speaking to returns and repairs instead of just taking the phone to the O2 store.Ring 202 explain the faults and u will be transfered to them.Hope this helps:smileywink:

Message 5 of 5