cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer my contacts onto my new Samsung Galaxy S4 mini?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried to transfer my contacts from my HTC Desire S to my Samsung Galaxy S 4 mini by bluetooth, but it hasn't worked. It says the phones have been paired up but there's no contacts on my Samsung phone? Does anyone know what else I need to do?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kirsty,

What happens when you attempt to share/export the contacts (sometimes called namecards) or even individual ones..?  Do you get as far as being able to select the target phone..?

Jonty.

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I made sure bluetooth was switched on both phones. The devices connected and my HTC looked like it transferring everything over but there's no contacts on there. I have switched the Samsung on and off but still nothing there.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Kirsty,

I have an S2 and when I send 'something' via Bluetooth I get a confirmation that it's been sent or even failed.  No such alert with the HTC..?  Something else to look at... with my S2 I can choose what type of contacts to show.  Perhaps yours has defaulted to Google (your gmail account) or the SIM.  Check to make sure it's set to 'Phone'.

Keep posting back here.  People will help.

Jonty.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi. can you use your Google account to synch your contacts and everything else across?
Message 5 of 5