cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One M9 Camera Software Update

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, I read online back in April that HTC were releasing a software update for the M9 that greatly improves the camera as well as some bug fixes. Everyone that has had the update already says it's great but although i keep checking periodically for updates, nothing is coming up.

This update is listed as 1.32.531.33. I am currently running software version 1.32.206.15. Anyone any idea when O2 will push this out to their M9 users?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions
Hey there. Sorry for the wait (had a few days off to come to terms of turning 30...) but I wanted to help clear up some confusion. The software mentioned - 1.32.206.15 - is the latest O2 software available and includes the camera improvements you've mentioned. The other version - 1.32.531.33 - is network specific and doesn't apply to us, or likely any other network than the one it was originally released on. To clarify this a little - not all updates are available on all networks and/or countries. Some networks push out updates that may include very specific bug fixes related to language profiles, network performance, network security etc.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Chris_Kis the one to answer this... He has all the info on updates etc...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 9

djlukew
Level 3: Thinker
  • 53 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
There was a camera app update that helped. A new update is on the way. I believe Thailand have received it
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
I'll ask jonsie ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions
Hey there. Sorry for the wait (had a few days off to come to terms of turning 30...) but I wanted to help clear up some confusion. The software mentioned - 1.32.206.15 - is the latest O2 software available and includes the camera improvements you've mentioned. The other version - 1.32.531.33 - is network specific and doesn't apply to us, or likely any other network than the one it was originally released on. To clarify this a little - not all updates are available on all networks and/or countries. Some networks push out updates that may include very specific bug fixes related to language profiles, network performance, network security etc.

Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for the update @Chris_K However as you have now turned 30...you may wish to update your signature. It is the 26th now wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks for the update @Chris_K However as you have now turned 30...you may wish to update your signature. It is the 26th now wink

Thanks... I'm becoming forgetful in my old age... 

Off to cry into a pillow and make a mug of horlics now Sad

Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Please don't forget your pipe, slippers and a good book...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket