Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC 10

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions

Well HTC have announced their new flagship, as expected the main selling point is a OIS front facing camera.

It does address some of the shortcomings from the previous iterations such as better battery, better rear camera, and more but I feel it is all too little too late to save HTC. They needed to do something big and bold to make people look up, and I feel this phone just won't deliver.

Plus with the price point expected to be that of the S7 it's a tall ask.

Message 1 of 503
502 REPLIES 502

Simon241
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 54 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can you tell I have been waiting for this phone to be available? 😂
Message 61 of 503

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92914 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You've certainly done the research.....still....if you can't wait for the Note 6 LOL

Message 62 of 503

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Simon241 wrote:
Can you tell I have been waiting for this phone to be available? 😂

Yeah it was a bit obvious to me. You knew more about it than anyone else....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 63 of 503

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Are any of those links referencing Three UK?
Just because Three IE have it doesn't mean they will definately in UK.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 64 of 503

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this true that O2 dont plan to stock the HTC 10?

Ive had a few HTC now and they have all been excellent with a solid build and feel to use.

It sounds like there is something underhand here that a phone as powerful and high spec as the HTC 10 wouldnt interest a company like O2 to stock it?

http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2016/04/19/htc-dealt-new-blow-as-voda-and-o2-snub-10-smartphone-from-...

Message 65 of 503

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Is this true that O2 dont plan to stock the HTC 10?

Ive had a few HTC now and they have all been excellent with a solid build and feel to use.

It sounds like there is something underhand here that a phone as powerful and high spec as the HTC 10 wouldnt interest a company like O2 to stock it?

http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2016/04/19/htc-dealt-new-blow-as-voda-and-o2-snub-10-smartphone-from-launch/

Yes it's true sadly...and something a lot of us don't understand...but we are customers like you and don't make these decisions...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 66 of 503

jonsie
  • 92914 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Unfortunately they won't be stocking and supplying the 10. I doubt there is anything at all underhand going on, merely a strange business decision by two of the major networks. Perhaps they don't think there is enough incentive from HTC or they underestimate the demand for the phone? Or perhaps they know something us mere mortals are not privy to.

Message 67 of 503

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
What I don't understand is why be concerned that O2 isn't stocking the phone ?
If Tesco hasn't got the baked beans I want then I go to Sainsburys or ASDA or Morrisons.
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 68 of 503

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:
If Tesco hasn't got the baked beans I want then I go to Sainsburys or ASDA or Morrisons.

Yes but you wont get Refresh from the other 'supermarkets' @Beenherebefore tongue

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 69 of 503

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

Yes but you wont get Refresh from the other 'supermarkets' @Beenherebefore tongue

Except the Virgin supermarket, but then you can't get 4g.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 70 of 503