cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear S watch

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had to take my Gear S watch back to the o2 shop after a few months as it was un useable because the watch set its self on a loop so would not even tell the time, I had already done a factory reset but the did not fix it hence I had to take it to the shop. The Guru done a factory reset even though I told him I already done this. The watch crashed again so went for help online to O2 however after a while they cut me off, I then went online again after some time I was told they could not repair. As the watch is on contract I took it back to the shop yet again, after a long chat talking on the phone and messing myself and the member of staff I was told could not repair then another member of staff told me to take the watch to Samsung, I have been with o2 for many years, I have three contracts with o2 and to be honest once finished they will be cancelled, as to the watch I will be taking it to Samsung.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Toby, one main problem I picked up through this was your computer systems would not alow a repair on the watch if this is of any use to you. Thank you for the offer
Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Whether it's a phone, a tablet or watch you are always better going to the manufacturer. They have a name and a reputation to look after. Anovo have neither.

Message 12 of 12