Message 1 of 166
165 REPLIES 165

Anonymous
Not applicable
Perfect now
Message 161 of 166

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good it's much quicker I think and the zoom on the camera now works slight_smile
Message 162 of 166

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did the update and it messed my phone up, slow and laggy, and so i did the onboard factory reset. This made things worse as i could no longer send or recieve texts and nothing worked. I then did the hard reset (Turning on the phone whilst holding the volume up button) and cleared down everything and now my phone is running like a dream! I will keep you posted on battery life and lagging as these seem to be the main concerns with 4.3 

Message 163 of 166

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have found it needed a hard reset too so far I'm not noticing any difference in battery life
Message 164 of 166

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
As we always recommend after every major update....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 165 of 166

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I installed my update on kies the morning the update came out, the phone and battery have been great and had no problems with lag or crashing, I did clear cache after 1 week as that's suppose to clear all the junk from the old firmware or summot but its been great so far ☺;-)
Message 166 of 166