cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy S3 Mini call volume

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I have spoken to 02 a couple of times and they have sent me a new sim but i still have the same problem. My call volume is so low that people cant hear me when they call, i can hear them though. I have checked the volume is up at max but that doenst help, anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Perhaps check the mic port for dust / lint.

Can you try your SIM card in another mobile phone to help rule out your phone which maybe at fault.

Are your masts showing as ok in http://status.o2.co.uk or does this situation happen in all places ?
Message 2 of 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 3 of 11

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27661 Solutions
Fluff in the mic hole.
Poke it out with a pin, carefully.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've cleaned out what I think is the mic. also reinstalled TUgo as use there where no coverage, I'll give the change over of the sim a go at home and see if that tells me it the phone ( which I have a feeling it is with 7 months to go on my contact!)

Cheers

Message 5 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've cleaned out what I think is the mic. also reinstalled TUgo as use there where no coverage, I'll give the change over of the sim a go at home and see if that tells me it the phone ( which I have a feeling it is with 7 months to go on my contact!)

Cheers

Best of luck @Anonymous and welcome to the forum....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gracias Senor! more help in 5 minutes that 50 mins of calls to 02!

Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Cheers

Samsung do provide a 24 Month Warranty.

Samsung Uk Support.

Message 8 of 11

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Gracias Senor! more help in 5 minutes that 50 mins of calls to 02!

@Anonymous...If that comment was aimed at me I thank you...but would say I am the only senora on this thread LOL (but then I didn't join in till the end) Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11