cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else getting frustrated with the lack of info for note 4 release date on O2. Come on O2 give us a clue, sick of seeing all the apple comments when what we want is a real phone 😄
Message 1 of 1,009
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, thanks for the advise. I think I will do that then. slight_smile
Message 941 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I ordered the black one.

But funny enough my email don't say anything about the colour of the device.

Message 942 of 1,009

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It was a lucky dip last week. Apparently the colour wasn't stamped on the box so they didn't know what colours they had even though the visible inner sleeve is colour coordinated.

Message 943 of 1,009

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It was a lucky dip last week. Apparently the colour wasn't stamped on the box so they didn't know what colours they had even though the visible inner sleeve is colour coordinated.

Also if I remember correctly the computer system was glitching when ordering online...so you couldn't chose the colour of your choice at all..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 944 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah tell me about it!
I'm about to pull the trigger on in store visit and cancel the online order.
but I'll lose £80 on topcashback!
Message 945 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable

just got of a 38 min long chat with O2.

in which I was promised my phone on monday evening and then was told to get it from store if I want early!

and then when I asked if it's guranteed I'm getting it on monday, the tone suddenly chaged to that Monday is the expected delivery!

included the chat below:

info: Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon.
info: You're through to 'Vaibhav'
Vaibhav: Hello, it's Vaibhav here. What can I do for you?
Ashrak Ahmed: Hi, I'm still waiting for the Note 4 black I ordered back in 21st
Ashrak Ahmed: When I ordered it showed in stock and ready for delivery
Ashrak Ahmed: it still shows the same on your website
Vaibhav: Yes, the phone is showing in stock and the delivery is expected by Monday evening.
Vaibhav: Due to weekend, we can't ask UK Mail to deliver the phone on a non working day.
Vaibhav: I'm sorry for that.
Vaibhav: We'll send you an email with the confirmation of the order tracking number to you.
Vaibhav: So you can track the phone with them.
Ashrak Ahmed: I ordered the black one but my confirmation mail and order details not saying anything about the colour
Ashrak Ahmed: and why was the phone showing in stock when I order
Vaibhav: Ashrak, the colour isn't showing in the system but you have 14 days to exchange the phone free of cost if you get a different colour.
Ashrak Ahmed: I would have gone with Carphonwarehouse and EE if I knew I had to wait for a week for a item thats in stock on O2
Vaibhav: I hope you understand that thousands of clicks can be made in a second accross the UK.
Vaibhav: And the system can send the phone out of stock in any second due to high demand.
Vaibhav: You can check with Carphone Warehouse and if they have this phone in stock, you can upgrade from them on the same phone number.
Vaibhav: Or you may get the phone by Monday evening.
Ashrak Ahmed: I checked the site 2 days after when I didn't get my delivery mail and it still showed in stock
Vaibhav: The orders weren't sent due to some error.
Vaibhav: The phone is in stock.
Ashrak Ahmed: now I'm waiting for a phone that may or may not show up on monday,which may or may not be the colour I ordered
Vaibhav: I can understand that but the priority will be to send the phone with the colour you ordered.
Ashrak Ahmed: here is my order number ms-303702997
Ashrak Ahmed: you check and tell me what colour I'm getting
Vaibhav: I have your details.
Ashrak Ahmed: cause I cant see any colour detail on my order
Vaibhav: Ashrak, the colour isn't showing in the system but you have 14 days to exchange the phone free of cost if you get a different colour.
Ashrak Ahmed: so I will spend another week trying to get it exchange to the right colour if I get sent the wrong one
Ashrak Ahmed: GREAT
Vaibhav: I'm sorry for the inconvenience but if you want you can check the phone at O2 store and if they have it, you can upgrade from them and cancel this order with us.
Ashrak Ahmed: It's not a upgrade offer I ordered a new contract
Vaibhav: Yes, you are right. I mean you can cancel this order to avoid having two orders processed.
Vaibhav: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Ashrak Ahmed: that mean I have to take all the relevant documents to a O2 store which I don't have in my area and hope they can process it and they a black Note 4 on stock
Vaibhav: You just need to carry a photo ID proof to get a contract from them.
Ashrak Ahmed: can't the store issue a phone using the same order number?
Ashrak Ahmed: my contract is approved and everything
Vaibhav: It isn't possible as the online and offline orders are different.
Vaibhav: Your contract can be approved at store immediately and you can get the phone immediately.
Vaibhav: Once you get the new phone from them, then you can cancel the order with us online.
Ashrak Ahmed: then cancel the online order
Vaibhav: Ashrak, I'd suggest you to cancel it once you get the order from the store, as this will ensure that you get at least one order. May be offline or online whichever is earlier for you.
Ashrak Ahmed: okay
Vaibhav: Or if you want me to cancel the order now, I can do that for you.
Ashrak Ahmed: I'm going to my nearest store which 2 mile away to see if I can't get yet another contract approved
Vaibhav: But I've suggest you a better way as a personal suggestion.
Ashrak Ahmed: if that don't happened then i have to keep the online one
Vaibhav: Ok.
Ashrak Ahmed: not to mention now I'm losing out on my cash back offer as I'm getting it in tore
Vaibhav: I'm sorry but we don't have any cash back offer on this phone.
Ashrak Ahmed: I get cash back through topcashback
Vaibhav: The phone says out of stock now. You can see the details online on this link
Ashrak Ahmed: and I'm set to losing out £80 thanks to O2
Vaibhav: Ok, in that case you need to check it with them as we don't deal with the cash back offer and have no information of their deals.
Ashrak Ahmed: Is it guaranteed that I'm getting my phone by Monday
Vaibhav: I'm sorry but that's just an expected date.
Ashrak Ahmed: or is it going to be a diffrent story monday?
Vaibhav: That's why I've suggested you to check with store to get the phone immediately if they have it.
Vaibhav: Ashrak, we aren't the phone manufacturer.
Vaibhav: We are also waiting for the phone to be given by Samsung.
Vaibhav: Also, we can't say how many pieces they'll give us so we can fulfil the requirements of our customers.
Vaibhav: The phone orders are processed on first come and first get basis.
Ashrak Ahmed: great so even though the phone is out with everyone else you can't give any solid indication on when you can give it to your customers
Ashrak Ahmed: thats Sony Xperia Z2 all over again

Message 946 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone got any fun suggestions to do on my new note? Still trying to get used to it. I don't know what to do. I like it but a little bored of it....probably because I don't know all the functions and what it can really do. Screen is fantastic though and camera is decent.
Message 947 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now it is here y can't I Order via refresh over the internet !!
Message 948 of 1,009

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Now it is here y can't I Order via refresh over the internet !!

Some have reported problems when trying to upgrade online to the Note 4 so the suggestion is to call CS or go into your local store to do it.....

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 949 of 1,009

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Yet again, more delays with my order, but yet again, more freebies from Samsung 😞 slight_smile
Dear Sir/Madam,

Once again we want to thank you for pre-ordering the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

We are sorry to let you know that we have experienced production delays on our Gold colour model, and we are now expecting to be able to send this to you on the 21st of November. We appreciate the disappointment this will cause and understand you have been waiting a long time for your new device. To compensate for this, we will be sending you a luxury designer case for your Note 4 when we ship it out to you.

If you would like to have the Note 4 earlier, you can contact us and we can exchange your pre-ordered device for a different colour and send this to you instead.

Kind Regards,

Samsung E-Store Team
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 950 of 1,009