cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else getting frustrated with the lack of info for note 4 release date on O2. Come on O2 give us a clue, sick of seeing all the apple comments when what we want is a real phone 😄
Message 1 of 1,009
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@viridis wrote:
Is it bad I got ttorrent pro off a torrent?

hahaha, that's funnyHero

Message 932 of 1,009

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144350 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Had the email too...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 933 of 1,009

jonsie
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
But people are buying the note...
Message 935 of 1,009

jonsie
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions
Message 936 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still waiting to get my Note 4!
Ordered on Sunday night.
It showed "in stock" when ordering but next day evening they send SMS saying sorry we don't have any stock wait 1 week for the it!
And they continued to carry on showing "in stock on website!
What the hell O2?
O2 still can't seem to sort out their utter rubbish system!
When last time Xperia Z2 on pre order same bull **bleep**!
Never seem to miss taking the money from the bank on time, it's only hard when actually providing the service they seem to have all kind of problem!
Message 937 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's not good. Last I checked it was showing up to 5 days wait. Shouldn't be long I don't think. I got mine through carphone warehouse within 5 days and my original one that was ordered through O2 took about 4 days.

Does anyone know what happens to my phone number when I cancel my O2 contract? I'd like to keep my number but I'm not gonna transfer it to another phone for now. So I'll have two numbers. Thanks.
Message 938 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I ordered mine Saturday the same as @Anonymous but I'm still waiting. Black was supposed to be back in Friday (24th) & White are supposed to be in on Monday (27th). If your order was placed on back order it should be sent same day, so if yours is black I'd get on to them, it should have been sent for Monday delivery. If white you should get it Tuesday
Message 939 of 1,009

jonsie
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
That's not good. Last I checked it was showing up to 5 days wait. Shouldn't be long I don't think. I got mine through carphone warehouse within 5 days and my original one that was ordered through O2 took about 4 days.

Does anyone know what happens to my phone number when I cancel my O2 contract? I'd like to keep my number but I'm not gonna transfer it to another phone for now. So I'll have two numbers. Thanks.

Your best option would be to ask them to transfer the number to a P&G sim once the account is closed. That way you retain the number and can transfer it at the time of your choosing. A P&G sim does need to make a chargeable call every 6 months to remain active but I would think you will be ready to transfer it before the 6 month is up.

Message 940 of 1,009