cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not get a Sony Experia - save yourself the pain

Anonymous
Not applicable
I upgraded last year and selected a sony experia, worst choice of phone I ever made

Software is slow and locks repeatedly

Refuses to allow me to swipe to accept incoming calls regularly

Battery life very poor

UI is poor

Generally crap!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I believe the more apps accrued over time ,and their data that takes up the internal memory does go onto slow the phone down.

So the more user available memory available the less micro management needs to be done.
Message 11 of 13

Sammy_boy
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 171 Posts
  • 12 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
You don't have an Xperia Z by any chance? The last couple of updates have introduced a battery drain bug caused by Google Play Services, good news is it should be getting an update to KitKat 4.4.4 soon which will hopefully fix that bug slight_smile
Message 12 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I believe the more apps accrued over time ,and their data that takes up the internal memory does go onto slow the phone down.

So the more user available memory available the less micro management needs to be done.

Partially true for older android devices but won't affect any newer devices with unified storage.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 13