cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges for changing to SIM only deal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I'm thinking about chanding from a 24 month contract to a SIM only deal - am I right in thinking the only charge would be the oustanding monies from my handset, and then the amended amount for the SIM monthly fee?

Thanks

AM

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yes, once you pay your handset cost the remaining airtime can be cancelled free of charge with just 1 months notice.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Yes, once you pay your handset cost the remaining airtime can be cancelled free of charge with just 1 months notice.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
perfect, thanks slight_smile
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144185 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You're welcome slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4