cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get my 3G on my Samsung Galaxy Ace

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi hope someone can help, can't seem to get my 3G to come on on my Samsung Galaxy Ace. If I press my side button on phone, the Data network option is still there but if i click on it nothing happens. I was fiddling with my phone the other day, trying to improve the memory, so there is a good chance I've knocked it off myself but I've looked and looked through settings and can't find anything that will bring it back on. Please help if you can. slight_frown

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Text the word "Active" to 2020 and save the settings you get sent back then restart the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it is like the S2, then settings, data usage and at the top it says mobile data and has a slide function off to on. 

try that first and if that does not work then we will try other options.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also check in power saving that you have not set it to go off when battery is at 50%

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Text the word "Active" to 2020 and save the settings you get sent back then restart the phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's on!!!! Thank you so much!!!! Merry Xmas.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Merry Christmas to you too slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6