cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect to WiFi if there is a welcome or login page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, hopefully someone can help me with this.

I have no trouble connecting to regular WiFi on my SG S4, but since I got it a few weeks ago I can't connect to O2 WiFi, The Cloud or anything like that.

The WiFi signals show as normal in the list and seem to make the initial connection, but then my browser isn't able to display the welcome or login page, or anything else.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
Try this newer piece of advice which works for some people http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/O2-Wifi-At-London-Underground-Not-able-to-conne...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to update, I've tried to remove my previous phone from my O2 Wifi record using both my handset AND my PC and I just get an error message.  I guess this will probably be the issue if only the website worked for me!

Message 12 of 15

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
May be best for you to call CS and see if they can help you any further ?
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tried ringing, got thru all the menu and then got cut off after 2 rings.  Nice.

Message 14 of 15

MI5
  • 144376 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27677 Solutions
If you are ringing from your O2 phone choose option 2 then 0 and you should get through pretty quickly.

Currently using:
Message 15 of 15