cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get 4G on a Galaxy S3?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Topic.

3G is being annoying and doesn't always work, it has been this way since the launch of 4G a while back.

I have attended 3 different O2 Shops in Sheffield to see why the 'Net doesn't work on my phone, but nobody has been able to do anything.

So because 3G doesn't work, can I use 4G or do I have to wait till next year when they let me upgrade to a new phone? (my next phone will be an Iphone, songs and games are cheaper on Itunes than Google Play and Amazon)

*Edited for spelling and grammar typos*

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

No, not on your S3

If you had an i9305 you would be able to though....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

No, not on your S3

If you had an i9305 you would be able to though....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You could always consider selling your current phone Richard to help raise some funds to pay for an iPhone.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You could always consider selling your current phone Richard to help raise some funds to pay for an iPhone.

Not when my current phone is a week short of 6 months into a 2 year contract.

in 2015 when my contract ends, I'm considering going to T-Mobile, I was with them on PAYG years ago and they were very good, just got to remember to give 30 days notice at beginning of April 2015.

Message 4 of 4