cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Am unable to pay my bill in full but received a text saying that my outgoing calls will be diverted shortly. Is it possible to pay part of my bill today so not to get cut off and the rest next Friday. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous You will need to call customer service in the morning. We are all customers here. Nothing we can do regarding accounts. Sorry. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous You will need to call customer service in the morning. We are all customers here. Nothing we can do regarding accounts. Sorry. http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
They will allow you to split the payments but your service may still be suspended until fully paid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions
A lot of it comes down to your payment history, the amount outstanding, whether any of the balance has been brought forward from a previous bill, and also the reason for the late payment.

As has been suggested already, give the Payment Management team a call and they'll talk you through the options. Don't worry, they're there to help. If you have a divert on your line already, then any call you make will take you straight through to the team anyway.
I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 5 of 7

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions
Cheers @jonsie - looking forward to spending a bit of time here connecting with our customers and hopefully helping to make the O2 experience a little more positive! slight_smile
I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
I guess you like a challenge lol
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7