Did you mean: 

Android 5.0 (lollipop) Nexus 4, 5, 7 and 10 Update Thread

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Hello all, 

I have had a look and couldn't find a thread directly related to this so please exuse me if its duplicated elseware. With Google offically rolling out 5.0 (lollipop) to Nexus 5 and 7 Wifi I thought it would be good to have a dedicated thread where we can update people. 

http://www.dailytech.com/Google+Initiates+Rollout+of+Lollipop+Updates+for+Nexus+5+7+and+10/article36...

If you get the update please state if your Nexus is unbranded and model please. 

I have a Wifi only Nexus 7 32GB, obvously unbranded, and as of now there is no update......

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 1 of 64
63 REPLIES 63

L_W_Ward
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@L_L_Ward I'm same I'm still waiting for the update to lollipop on my nexus 7 2013, is yours wifi only?

yes it is.... damn you google

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 61 of 64

HHGTTG
Level 3: Thinker
  • 99 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@L_W_Ward wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@L_L_Ward I'm same I'm still waiting for the update to lollipop on my nexus 7 2013, is yours wifi only?

yes it is.... damn you google

I received my download yesterday on my Nexus 7 2013 whilst I had the WiFi connection active. However I don't intend installing it, as I am not keen on it, from what I have read and seen in reviews.

The trouble is the draw down notification screen will persistently shown the nag message to 'Do it later' or 'Install now'.

d

Message 62 of 64

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's good. I'd install it!

Message 63 of 64

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Just so people know my Nexus 7 (2013) got this update this weekend slight_smile 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 64 of 64