cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 4.3 Sony Xperia SP

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Sony announced earlier in the month that they will start to roll out the 4.3 update at the end of the month or Early February. Will 02 release this software to download once they've tested it themselves?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

nope still on 4.1 i was expecing notification on the handset. Tried SUS and there is nothing to update.

Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Starting to roll in France. Any news on O2 rolling it out in the UK yet?
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

still nothing - anyone heard anything?

Message 13 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still nothing, what is the deal with O2!

Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is crazy we haven't got this yet. Can we have some news please O2?
Message 15 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I've had the unbranded 4.3 on my SP and believe me you'll be begging to go back to 4.1.2 - I have wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
It seems like we might be able to do our own modding anyway if O2 ain't gonna release it: currently http://www.xda-developers.com/android/sony-xperia-sp-with-locked-bootloader-receives-unofficial-cyan...
Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

The update is now released for O2 UK. I plugged my phone into the computer to find the update. 

After update (looks good BTW) there is an update to walkman and Album but you have to go into  settings and phone update to find it

Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got bored and flashed the stock sony unbranded 4.3 jelly bean myself in the end, i didnt know i was able to do that, anyway it runs like a dream now grin

Message 19 of 19