cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alarm not working!

Anonymous
Not applicable

My alarm on my SG SIII Mini for some reason keeps messing up. It either won't go off or goes off for a second or two and stops, especially when I have it on briefing mode. Any idea on how to fix this?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My alarm on my SG SIII Mini for some reason keeps messing up. It either won't go off or goes off for a second or two and stops, especially when I have it on briefing mode. Any idea on how to fix this?

I don't have a SG SIII Mini but a quick search on Google suggests this may be a common problem.  Have a look at this webite http://bit.ly/Wa7p26  for suggested solutions.

Gerry

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

Occasionally turning the phone off , clean the SIM card and battery pull (phone model dependant) and turn the phone back on clears lots of glitches.
Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Briefing mode, when enabled, the phone plays a brief tune and begins talking. It says the name of the alarm, the time, the current weather conditions, reads your list of scheduled items for the day and then begins reading news headlines. (dependant on how you set it up).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I don't have a SG SIII Mini but a quick search on Google suggests this may be a common problem.  Have a look at this webite http://bit.ly/Wa7p26  for suggested solutions.

Gerry

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys. I'll give it a go turning off and taking battery out see if that helps if not I guess it's a case of downloading an alarm app.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome from us all. slight_smile

Hope all goes ok.
Message 6 of 7

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Let us know how you get on NikkiD86 slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 7