cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4.2.2 update

Anonymous
Not applicable

Samsung are starting to push out JB 4.2.2 update to S3 and Note 2 shortly as the update is needed for KLP 5.0 which is not far off being released. Do you think that o2 might now pull their fingers out and push out 4.1.2 for my Note 2, You know the 1 o2 are saying that Samsung has not released yet, Getting a bit fed up with the lack of interest and information from o2 staff on this forum, live chat and phone, live and phone still maintain Samsung has not released it yet. aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

iechyd da

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144323 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've now totally and utterly given up with o2 after all this time have now been told that yes the JB 4.1.2 for my phone has been out for a while and my phone should be running on it, NOPE, so had to go all the way through his sheet and sadly nothing would work and have now been told I have to contact Samsung as it's nothing to do with o2 as it's a samsung update and o2 does nothing to any updates at all and not to contact o2 any more as I have to deal with Samsung as it's their phone.Told him if it's a phone fault then I'll send it back to o2 for a new 1 been told no I need to deal with Samsung, not happy when I said ok I'll cancel my D/D to o2 then.

iechyd da

Message 3 of 10

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think you have a bit more sense than to cancel your direct debit, you have no grounds at all for that.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

perksie,

lol nice 1 but sadly been told so many times I've got no common sense lol, Yes I'm not far off kicking things into touch as I don't like playing ping pong, o2 says it's samsung problem, samsung says it's o2's problem, back and fore back and fore aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

iechyd da

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Paul1360 no need to cancel your DD Just Google your closest Samsung Store, the store I went into is in Westfield Stratford, just ask them to update your phone and they will do for there for free, it'll only take a few minutes to update!
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is my local store as well Stratford or Birmingham lol both are 2hrs + by car, Companies forget about us in Wales lol. Going to ring later or tomorrow.

iechyd da

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
The store in Stratford maybe closed due to the the run up, to the Galaxy S4 ....but try and go there on a weekday because, the store is super packed on a weekend! No booking needed, well I didn't!
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
RG,
No way sorry I can't drive that far these days. Odd they don't have a store in Wales but such is life lol
iechyd da
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol ohh soz I misread your message!
Message 10 of 10